Meet the Amazon QuickSight User Group DACH
The Amazon QuickSight User Group DACH is a unique opportunity to network with like-minded people, gain valuable insights and take your skills to the next level. Your challenges and experiences are the key to our joint success. By presenting real-life use cases and sharing best practices, you can benefit directly from the experiences of others and develop your own solution strategies.
Exclusive insights into the latest Amazon QuickSight functions round off the programme. Bring your questions, ideas and expertise to enrich this community. We are convinced that each of us can make a valuable contribution and look forward to an inspiring and productive exchange.
Let's meet and revolutionise the world of data visualisation together!
Woodmark Consulting AG
Liesegangstr. 17 in 40211 Düsseldorf
• Who are you? What is your background and experience in Business Intelligence (BI)?
• What is your QuickSight skill level?
• What do you expect from a local/in-person Amazon QuickSight user group?
2. Technical Insights & Tipps
• Your QuickSight Workbench - How to set up a team development environment for a dashboarding project
• Dataset Design - It all starts with a dataset: Best practices for direct query and SPICE and dataset design
• Parameter - Best practices for direct query filtering and dynamic dimensions
3. What´s new and Roadmap
"Get the latest news from Vegas! Re:Invent 2023 has concluded, but for all of you who missed this awesome event, we will share the latest updates and upcoming features with you.
4. Customer Story - VisionVal
How does VisionVal use Amazon QuickSight to improve their business. Get some practical insight from their real use case
6. After-Show Meet & Greet in Düsseldorf
Join us after the streaming to connect with the local Amazon QuickSight community.