In our proven agile approach, the consultants focus on implementing functions that bring you direct benefits. We act according to the principle of 'Minimal Viable Products', which is usually based on a design thinking workshop together with you.
The Woodmark experts are able to work out solutions directly and to bring their experience into the agile iterations profitably. By integrating operations into the agile development of these solutions, the results can be used productively immediately, and customer feedback can be incorporated into each iteration.
We offer a high level of technical expertise, solution-specific development guidelines, repeatable automated processes for development and testing as well as extensive experience with the operation and maintenance of such solutions.
Woodmark advises and accompanies the business departments in all aspects of the implementation process:
- Implementation of analytical and IoT-based solutions in an agile environment
- Takeover of operations as part of DevOps
- Management of mixed teams as part of SRUM / SAFE
Our goal is to provide our customers with the optimal solution at all times within the given time frame using the most suitable tools.
Tools & Methods
Tools that we utilize
- Open Shift
Methods that we utilize
- Design Thinking
Woodmark Consulting services and expertise:
- a high level of technical expertise
- an agile, tried and tested procedure
- well-founded experience in implementation - based on DevOps principles
- Scalability to achieve short implementation times
- Continuous deployment through automated test procedures
- Many years of experience in operation and maintenance