Next Generation Reporting
The advent of new technologies has changed the financial reporting of organizations in recent years. At the same time, the business requirements for reporting have grown considerably. Many companies still rely on Microsoft Excel as their standard reporting tool. However, Excel does not meet today's requirements in terms of flexibility and speed.
Modern Reporting tools
Modern reporting tools offer considerable advantages over Excel. They let users create and customize reports independently, quickly, and easily. They can integrate a variety of different data sources, and automate time-consuming, recurring processes.
We optimize your reporting
Woodmark helps you solve your reporting challenges with the latest tools and processes. Our reporting experts have many years of experience in implementing and optimizing reporting functions in companies of different sizes and industries. We support you from conception to implementation and subsequent operation of the solution.
Reporting is not just reporting
Do you want to improve your corporate management? Or provide your customers and business partners with data embedded in your app or website? Having the right data analytics software is crucial! As a license sales partner, we work with a variety of different vendors and can help you find the most suitable solution.
Get in touch
Our range of services in reporting include:
- Automation of enterprise reporting processes
- Data preparation including merging, processing and cleansing
- Data enrichment through integration of ML algorithms in R and Python
- Development of a self-service BI platform
- Standard reports and reporting for business units in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Ad-hoc reporting for business units with self-service BI / self-service analytics
- Visual analysis on classical, relational or multidimensional architectures
- Creation of individual maps based on geo data
- Alignment of your business analytics according to International Business Communication Standards (IBCS)
- Trainings and workshops for reporting, data visualization and dashboarding – for beginners and professionals